Buffalo Bills Customized Jerseys

Posted by huangjian123 huangjian123
Philadelphia Phillies right-hander Zach Eflin has four wins in four June starts. He’ll attempt to stay perfect in the month as the Phillies try to avoid being swept by the New York Yankees.

The teams meet Wednesday night in the finale of a three-game series at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia.

The Phillies’ bats have been quieted by the Yankees’ staff in the first two games of the set. Philadelphia Mikkel Boedker Jersey , now on a three-game losing streak, was shut out on Tuesday night and has just two runs on nine hits in the series.

“They beat us pretty good,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler told reporters after Tuesday night’s 6-0 loss. “We just have to wear it and get ready for (Wednesday).”

The Yankees, meanwhile, have 10 runs on 17 hits in the pair of games against the Phillies and have bounced back with two wins after getting swept by the Tampa Bay Rays over the weekend.

Eflin (5-2, 3.44 ERA) will try to cool off the Yankees, who led the majors in OPS and home runs as of Tuesday.

Eflin is 4-0 in four June starts. He has a 2.28 ERA and .594 opponent OPS with 22 strikeouts and only four walks over that span (23 2/3 innings). Most recently, Eflin gave up two runs in five innings against the Washington Nationals last Friday.

“Those are situations I’ve been working on the past couple years, being able to put guys away when I need to,” Eflin, who worked around six hits in the start Dontari Poe Jersey , told MLB.com “Being able to do that and overcome that was huge. Looking forward to continuing that and getting deeper into games.”

Eflin will face the Yankees for the first time in his career on Wednesday,

The Yankees will send Luis Cessa (0-0, 3.00) to the mound for his first start of the season. Cessa spent two months on the disabled list this season with a strained oblique, but the 26-year-old has made four appearances out of New York’s bullpen. He pitched last Friday for the first time since April 17 and tossed two scoreless innings against the Rays.

“We have a lot of confidence in Cessa, that is the kind of role going into the season that we envisioned him in — the fifth, sixth starter and bullpen guy,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone told the New York Post last week. “We feel he is built up enough and on line to be the best option that day.”

Boone noted that Cessa will be able to throw 70-80 pitches during his Wednesday start. Cessa has allowed two earned runs in six innings for the Yankees this season, and he is 2-7 with a 4.54 ERA in 14 career major league starts. He has never faced the Phillies.

Cessa could get more backing from a red-hot Giancarlo Stanton. The Yankees left fielder and 2017 National League MVP has nine hits over his last three games and is 4-for-8 so far in the series. Stanton is hitting .459 with a 1.335 OPS, three homers, four doubles and nine RBIs over his last nine contests.

Matt Harvey is starting to discover his old winning form in his new home with the Cincinnati Reds.

Harvey pitched six-hit ball into the seventh inning, earning back-to-back wins for the first time this season and leading Cincinnati to a 5-3 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday night.

”A start like today where you’re facing a good lineup Youth Su'a Cravens Jersey , and you don’t have your best stuff, and you grind through it, it’s a step in the right direction,” Harvey said.

Jesse Winker had three hits and two RBIs for last-place Cincinnati, which has won eight of nine. Scooter Gennett had two hits, including a run-scoring single in the ninth, and scored three times.

Harvey (3-5) allowed one run in 6 2/3 innings in his longest start since lasting seven innings with the New York Mets on April 21, 2017, against Washington.

”I was cruising,” Harvey said.

Harvey pitched out of trouble in the fourth when he allowed Tyler Flowers‘ run-scoring double before stranding two baserunners.

”The more he goes out there, the more comfortable I think he gets Adidas Corey Perry Jersey ,” Gennett said. ”He’s able to command his pitches better and better … you can see that confidence going up. I’m just really happy he’s got an opportunity over here to get back to his normal self and it looks like he’s doing that.”

It was Harvey’s ninth start with the Reds after he was acquired in a trade with the Mets on May 8. He allowed two runs in a 6-2 win over the Cubs on Thursday.

Braves manager Brian Snitker said ”everything was crisp” in Harvey’s pitch selection.

”His breaking ball was really good tonight,” Snitker said. ”His fastball, his whole game, the whole thing was a lot better than the last time I saw him.”

The last time Harvey won consecutive starts was May 23 and May 28, 2017, for the Mets against the Padres and Pirates.

The Reds led 4-1 before Atlanta scored two runs in the eighth. Ender Inciarte reached on a single that bounced off Amir Garrett’s left leg, knocking him to the ground and out of the game. Ozzie Albies doubled before Freddie Freeman and Nick Markakis produced run-scoring groundouts.

Raisel Iglesias recorded the final out in the eighth on Johan Camargo’s fly ball to right field with runners on first and second, and then pitched the ninth for his 14th save.

Anibal Sanchez (3-2) left with two outs in the fifth inning due to cramping in his right calf, but he is expected to make his next start. He allowed two runs and five hits in 4 2/3 innings.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Reds: X-rays on Garrett’s left leg were negative. Garrett tried to chase the deflection before falling to the ground in pain. ”At the time when it hit me, it hurt me pretty bad, I’m not going to lie Ray Nitschke Jersey ,” Garrett said, adding ”my leg gave out.” He said he hopes to return ”in a day or two.”

Braves: RHP Arodys Vizcaino (right shoulder inflammation) has felt good playing catch and is expected to throw on the mound when the team begins a weekend series in St. Louis on Friday. If all goes well, Vizcaino could come off the 10-day DL on Sunday.

SHORT VISIT

Right-hander Lucas Sims was sent back to Triple-A Gwinnett only three days after his promotion. Matt Wisler was recalled from Gwinnett and allowed one run in 2 1/3 innings after replacing Sanchez in the fifth.

NEW ROLE

Reds left-hander Brandon Finnegan is being moved to a relief role at Triple-A Louisville. ”We’ve just got to get him in a role where he can experience some success again,” president of baseball operations Dick Williams said.

TRAE’S PITCHING FORM

Atlanta Hawks first-round draft pick Trae Young threw out the first pitch . Young is best known for his 3-point shooting on the court, and he lofted a slow pitch that was caught in the left-handed batter’s box.

UP NEXT

Reds: RHP Luis Castillo (5-8, 5.70 ERA) will start in Wednesday’s finale of the three-game series. He allowed two runs in four innings in his only preview start against the Braves, an 8-1 loss on Aug. 20, 2017.

Braves: LHP Sean Newcomb (8-2, 2.59 ERA) is 1-0 with a 3.27 ERA in two career starts against the Reds.

 http://www.officialusafootballs.com/seattle-seahawks